The NOMIS Foundation and IST Austria have opened a new call for proposals for the NOMIS Fellowship Program at IST Austria, an interdisciplinary basic research program for exceptional postdoctoral scientists.
The fellowship program provides postdocs with the freedom to work on big unanswered questions and high-risk research at the intersection of two or more scientific disciplines. IST Austria offers an enabling and collaborative environment, with dedicated mentorship from world-class, established scientists.
Benefits of the fellowship program include:
- Cutting-edge and state-of-the-art resources: scientific service units, research and travel funds
- Freedom to explore high-risk concepts: three-year fully funded position
- Open, collaborative, interdisciplinary research environment
- Enabling framework in which to develop interdisciplinary skills; dual mentorship
- Scientific leadership training and career development support
- Joining IST Austria’s and the NOMIS Foundation’s global networks of exceptional, pioneering researchers
The submission deadline is June 8, 2021 (14:00 CET). Applications can be submitted online at IST Austria’s application platform.
NOMIS Fellowship Program at IST Austria